Become a Volunteer
We are always looking for volunteers of all ages and backgrounds.
- Volunteer teachers: we ask for a teaching commitment of two hours a week on Thursday evenings. No ESL experience necessary. Most of us learned thanks to the help and support of the other teachers. Knowledge of Spanish is helpful, but not required.
- Teacher’s aides: Some of the classes are large and benefit by having a second person present.
- Office staff: administrative responsibilities which can be performed from home. No need to travel. Flexible hours.
- Social media pros: We are always looking for ways to improve our presence on various social media platforms. No need to travel. Flexible hours.
- If you have any other areas of expertise that you think might be useful, feel free to contact us.
Don’t be shy.
For more information contact:
Adriana Leon (631) 745-2201
Louise Bergerson (917) 328-4776
Andrew Visconti (917) 822-9235