Please note: You must show proof that you have been fully vaccinated for Covid (at least 2 vaccinations) in order to register for the program. Classes are in person, unless health concerns require us to hold virtual classes. For virtual classes, you will need a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- The program has 7 levels of instruction.
- Classes are held on Thursdays from 7:00-9:00 pm at the East Hampton High School, 2 Long Lane, East Hampton, NY.
- Classes focus on reading, grammar, writing, and conversation.
- Students are provided with required class materials.
- Online registration begins on August 2, 2022. The registration fee is $180 if payment is received by August 20, 2022. The registration fee is $200 after August 20, 2022. A credit or debit card is required for payment.
- If requested, in-person registration is available. Please contact Adriana Leon (Spanish) 631-745-2201 or Louise Bergerson (English) 917-328-4776.
- During registration, a student’s class level will be determined through a placement process.