We are always looking for volunteers of all ages and backgrounds.
- Volunteer teachers: we ask for a teaching commitment of two hours a week on Tuesday evenings. No ESL experience is necessary. Most of us learned thanks to the help and support of the other teachers. Knowledge of Spanish is helpful, but not required.
- Teacher’s aides: Some of the classes are large and benefit from having a second person present.
- Office staff: administrative responsibilities which can be performed from home. No need to travel. Flexible hours.
- Social media pros: We are always looking for ways to improve our presence on various social media platforms. No need to travel. Flexible hours.
- If you have any other areas of expertise that you think might be useful, feel free to contact us.
East Hampton resident helping with registration
Student community service volunteers